Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for using Boongg.com. The following Terms & Conditions (here within refered to as "terms") are intended to let you know of your legal rights and responsibilities in using Boongg.com's website www.boongg.com (here within refered to as "website"),any other related mobile and software applications (here within refered to as "app") and Boongg store’s on all locations.(here within refered to as “Franchisee”).
1. The two-wheeler needs to be returned at the specified Date and Time as mentioned on the website/invoice copy. A delay of more than 15 minutes without intimating Boongg executive will cause penalty.
2. A Trip extension request is to be made at least 1 hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made to the online or Boongg executive/Franchisee over the phone. The request will be confirmed or denied as per the availability of bikes. In case the customer doesn’t drop the bike in spite of a denied extension request, penalty charges will be applicable.
3. The customer is not authorized to lend the two-wheeler to any person without first informing Boongg Authority. In such cases we will need to verify the documents of the additional rider before starting the trip.
4. In case of minor damages to the helmet, the customer is liable to pay fine as per vendor.
5. In case of damage to the two-wheeler on rent due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the Franchisee owner or Boongg exective and the customer is liable to pay the same along with the daily tariff until the bike is ready for renting again.
6. In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.
7. In case of engine fault or failure, the customer needs to contact the Boongg Field Executive or Franchisee before getting any repairs done. The original printed invoice is mandatory to claim reimbursement for the same.
8. For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The rider needs to be 18 years of age or older to rent a bike. If the rider is under the stipulated age, his or her order will be cancelled without any refund.
2. The documents mentioned below need to be verified, in original, for each rider.
1. Document 1 – Driving License
2. Document 2 – Passport, Election Card, Aadhaar Card. (Any one of the above).
3. Two-wheeler bookings are subject to availability. Boongg reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.
4. Rider should respect and follow Traffic rules and regulations. All Challans issued due to rider negligence need to be paid in full to the penalizing authority.
5. Driving under the influence of Alcohol/Drugs is strictly prohibited. Boongg will not be responsible to compensate for any mishaps and their consequences in such cases. The customer will be liable to pay for all damages to the vendor for the same.
6. Customer has to drop the bike at the same location from where it was picked up. No requests will be accommodated for a change in the drop location.
7. In case a customer feels that they will be late for the drop, they should call the field executive or customer care and ask for a trip extension. Extensions are subject to availability.
8. The Pick-up date, time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.
9. Check-in (9:00 AM)& Check-out(10:00 AM) timings will be followed strictly.
1. Trip extension requests are to be made at least 1 hour before the drop off time. Such requests are to be made to customer care/ Field executive over the phone. As per the booking schedule, they may confirm or deny the request depending on the bike availability. Trips can also be extended through our android app.
2. Charges for Trip extension: The standard rates will be applicable for extensions.
1. Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
2. 0-24 Hours before start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
3. More than 24 hours before start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the customer will be reduced as cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer's bank account within 7-10 business days.
4. If any booking is cancelled by Boongg due to non availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer's bank account within 7-10 business days.
5. No refund for cancellation of bookings post advance payment.
6. Boongg has complete authority to cancel the booking without prior notice.